This group is for the monthly book club. We listen to audiobooks and crochet! Come suggest and vote on books you like and discuss!

📚 Suggest a Book

8 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Mary Miller 2 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Louie Mensinger
    Keymaster
    @Louie

Use this forum to suggest a book for the monthly book club! We’ll then vote on the book at the end of the month.

Some things to think about before suggesting a book:
    Remember, we’ll be listening to it from an audio book so make sure your book has an audio book version. And try not to choose a book that’s too long.

Louie Mensinger
    Keymaster
    @Louie

My suggestions are for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, even though I’ve read them both a bunch…

(Slytherin 4 Life)

Kelly Nicole Rodriguez
    Participant
    @Kelleesi

The Handmaid’s Tale, The Giver, Ready Player One, Brave New World. I haven’t read any of these.

Harry Potter would be a fun one as well! I haven’t read through but have been meaning to. I’m a Hufflepuff!

Louie Mensinger
    Keymaster
    @Louie

Yes to all of these!! I really really want to get into Ready Player One. I’ll think it through and get the book club going in Dec 🙂

Mary Miller
    Participant
    @Mary

I love mysteries, I have the crochet and the knitting series ones what do you think, Crochet ones are by Betty Hechtman, and the knitting ones by Anne Canadeo, anyone else like combining what they enjoy?

Kelly Nicole Rodriguez
    Participant
    @Kelleesi

Maybe we can get a book going for 2018? 🙂

Mary Miller
    Participant
    @Mary

Sounds good to me, I am usually reading 3 or 4 at a time

Louie Mensinger
    Keymaster
    @Louie

Definitely. Time goes too damn fast!! Gonna get one going in January for sure 🙂

Mary Miller
    Participant
    @Mary

Sounds good

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.