A place to talk about everything that doesn’t have to do with crocheting!

Any Holiday plans?

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Mary Miller 2 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mary Miller
    Participant
    @Mary

Was wondering if any of you had Holiday plans, going home, visiting family or a friend, and so on? And if you do, do you take your crochet with you? I take mine everywhere, yes a true addict, lol. Me, I live with my daughter and 2 granddaughters, 6yrs and 11yrs old, so never a dull moment it seems. we will make out traditional Lasagna for Christmas. We get up, have cinnamon rolls and juice or cocoa fro breakfast, and the kids open presents. The adults don’t exchange, we normally have one a piece to open, but we get what we want all year, it’s for the little ones. Then we all cut up cheease for the dish and help prepare it- family time. Then the kids go and play, the adults play board games, and some with the kids, and set and relax. Left over cheese gets set on a plate as a cheese, cracker and pepperoni platter, to much on with breakfast, The later we eat dinner when it’s done, and just have a pleasant day enjoying each others company. Come share your plans, hugs, Mary

Louie Mensinger
    Keymaster
    @Louie

Aww man I just saw this!

I went to visit my family for Christmas, and for the first time, I visited my Girlfriends family for Christmas too!!

It was a lot of fun. My family made a famous Lasagna too! But I wasn’t there for it so they sent it home with me instead hahaha. SO now I can have it later.

How was your holiday @Mary ?

Mary Miller
    Participant
    @Mary

Mine was nice, I was crocheting right up until the last minute as usual, lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.