This group is for things about the site itself. Suggest a group, report a bug, get help about the site, etc…

Suggest a Group

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Mary Miller 2 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Louie Mensinger
    Keymaster
    @Louie

Got an idea for a group you want to exist or start? Suggest it here!

Mary Miller
    Participant
    @Mary

I have one, what about a help group, where anyone having a question about anything can go to ask. That way if it’s help with a st anyone knowing can answer or direct them to where the info can be found, freeing you up Louie to answer the ones no one else knows. Yo could scan and any unanswered you could deal with, making sure all get the help they need. None of us can be on 24/7 but if anyone of us could say you can find it here, in your guide or if it just isn’t clicking, explain it another way so they get it and can continue on. I know how frustrating it can be to be stuck. If I ever over step please say so, I’m just trying to help you however I can. hugs, Mary

Mary Miller
    Participant
    @Mary

Ok, you’ll get tired of hearing from me, but what about a spot to show it off? I know in Yahoo groups there are photo albums, not sure if it works the same here or not as member create the patterns we could look at all of the members items, because it is amazing what color changes can do to the look of an item, or if someone takes it another step, custonizing your patterns, either adding to or making into something different using the basic concept-just thoughts. Also is nice to see and comment on others work, boosting their confidense. We always make a statement if you have nothing nice to say, please keep it to yourself. Anyway, just an idea.

Louie Mensinger
    Keymaster
    @Louie

I love both of these ideas! I can get a help group made tonight 🙂

Mary Miller
    Participant
    @Mary

Glad I could help, I went in and mentioned it in the group and in 101, so everyone will know it’s here, hugs, Mary

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.